Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Digital Printer||Usage:||Resin 3d Printer|
|Model Number:||E-3||Build Volume:||127*81*220mm|
Precision Metal Casting Jewelry 3D Printer UV Light DLP with Liquid Photopolymer
Specifications of DLP E3
3D printing resin requires UV light for proper curing. Other DLP 3D printers use regular projectors which produce visible light, but not pure UV light. The advantages of the UV LED projector in the MoonRay are in the resolution and curing process. The MoonRay’s UV projector, RayOne, was custom designed with some special qualities:
Perfect light spectrum: The resin used for 3D printing cures under light with a 405nm wavelength. The RayOne uses exactly that wavelength to cure our resin. The light spectrum of a regular projector ranges from 350nm to 700nm, which means most of the output light is wasted. The wasted light will generate heat and negatively affect the resin quality, lowering the resolution of the printed part. Our custom-built projector allows you to get real 100-micron resolution.
Runs cool and quiet: Utilizing a UV projector allows the MoonRay to avoid any overheating and makes it much quieter than other 3D printers.
Long lifespan: The RayOne’s 50,000-hour lifespan means you won’t have to replace the bulb.
Operating ambient temperature: 68° to 95° F (20° to 35° C)
Nonoperating temperature: -4° to 113° F (-20° to 45° C)
Relative humidity: 5% to 95%
Noncondensing operating altitude: Up to 10,000 feet (3000 m)
Internet access to download latest RayWare software and receive updates
Mac: OS X v10.6.8
PC: Windows 8; or Windows 7
Hot-selling Points of E3
1. Custom-built RayOne UV LED projector with a 50,000-hour lifespan prints ultra-high-quality intricate parts with pin-point accuracy
2. Spacious build volume at 5 x 3.2 x 9 inches
3. High-speed printing: 1 inch per hour no matter your part size
4. No consumable parts: it will last if you use it with care
5. Energy efficient to the core: the MoonRay uses less energy than your average 50w light bulb
6. Easily removable support structure without needing any post curing
7. Affordable resins that are custom formulated for the MoonRay
8. Tightly controlled and high-quality manufacturing process with a world-class industrial design and engineering team
1. Every E3 comes with a one-year warranty so you can relax and enjoy your new machine. During the last month of your warranty period, you'll have the opportunity to extend your warranty. The E3 is built to last, but we don't want you to worry about any unforeseen problems.
2 . Maintenance or exchange for free in 6 months for 3D printer ,buyer shall bear the freight of department repairing.
Any pre-sales or after sales questions pls feel free to contact me, our technical team and I will do our best to help you
solving your problems about 3D printer. Your questions (by email or Whatsapp or Skype) will be replied promptly
( But when I was sleeping I will reply you within 12 hours). Also pls call my mobile, it is 24 hours hotline for you.
1. Question: . What certificates do you have?
- Answer: CE /FCC /ROHS.
For some models, the certificates are already available. For other models, we will need your assistance to apply the certificates
2. Question: What warranty do you offer ?
-Answer: Free replacement parts for 6 months,2 years free repair guarantee,whole life free consultant. Buyer shall bear all the freight charge for return,exchange and maintenance